Senior Test Engineer (Cleared)
Title: Test Engineer – Minimum 5 years experience
About the job:
You’ve got the hot skills, the winning attitude and the clearance, but maybe your job doesn’t live up to your career goals? At CollabraSpace, you decide which project best suits your interests, talents, and ambitions. Our tasks run the full range from Proof of Concept studies and QRC oriented tasks to Enterprise level production systems with ten thousand + active users. We’re looking for those interested in learning. Really. We have smart people and informed customers, and working together and learning from one another creates success for everyone. Tell us what you like to do, chances are we have a program ready to reward your talents.
- 5 years of professional testing experience is required.
- BS degree or higher in Computer Science or related discipline. Additional equivalent experience may be substituted for a degree.
- Clearance: Applicants must be U.S. Citizens possessing an active TS/SCI security clearance with a Full Scope Polygraph.
Our work typically includes the following:
- Experience in test engineering of modern hardware/software systems, experience in a leadership position providing solutions to technical/scientific problems; and generating and reviewing of test strategies, plans, traceability matrices, procedures, and reports for technical accuracy, completeness and appropriateness in respect to requirements and objectives.
- Experience with requirements analysis, and in particular must be fully trained or have experience in the testing of systems at the component, integration, system, and end-to-end levels.
- Experience with JRuby and/or other unit testing tools. Experience with XML, Java, C++, database interface, SOLARIS and/or LINUX, and Windows system programming is highly desired
- Experience developing and enhancing test plans and procedures that define test strategies and coverage.
- Experience in documenting test results for corrective actions, reporting and audits.
- Experience testing systems from existing system and functional specifications.
- Experience developing test cases and plans from requirements documentation.
- Experience in analyzing test data set and determine expected outcome from the tests.
- Experience utilizing CM tools. Working knowledge of and skills in the use of automated test tools and related CASE applications such as Rational TeamTest, Rational ClearQuest, WinRunner, etc.
- Experience with at least a few of the following: Test automation development or some demonstrated development experience; Performance / load / stress testing; Data interface testing; Data migration testing; User interface testing; Security testing; Code coverage tools; Systems integration testing; Web server, OS, and SQL database setup and administration.
- Certifications such as ASEP, INCOSE, DAWIA, SPRDE may be required. Additional equivalent experience may be substituted for a certification.
Location: Annapolis Junction, MD area.
Collaboration is the fusion of people and ideas toward a common goal; and at CollabraSpace it’s part of everything we do. It’s the foundation upon which Collabraspace was created, at the core of our corporate philosophy, and even represented in our logo where different pieces of one circle work together in synergy. As a technical services and product company, Collabraspace supports the critical mission of our nation’s security through ongoing collaboration with our team members, customers, and partners.
Across our 20+ programs we provide enterprise software development solutions and real-time collaboration to both government and private industry. CollabraSpace is headquartered in Annapolis Junction, MD, close to the majority of our work and therefore, close to you.
- Team. At CollabraSpace, we truly believe in the team. We’ll always do our best to find a position that makes you happy to go to work every day, support the charitable causes that are important to you, and encourage your involvement with the company by providing events for the whole family.
- Security. We offer competitive salaries but more than that, we make sure the salary we are offering you can be supported by multiple programs. Why is that important? See bullet #1; if you’re not happy we will do our best to find something that does make you happy.
- Benefits. Our comprehensive benefits package means you pay very little for a full suite of coverage.
- 100% company paid premiums for Health and Dental plans for employees and eligible dependents.
- 100% company paid Life & Disability plans.
- 401(k) & Roth plan with company contribution immediately vested.
- Annual bonus plan, spot bonuses for a job well done, and referral bonuses.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) allowing you to use your time off as you see fit.
- Formal education and training benefits.
- Transparency. You have heard it before but here you’ll truly experience it. The management team “puts it all on the table” and always has an open door.
- Training and Education. It’s part of our collaborative environment. Besides the traditional off-site training which we pay for upfront, CollabraSpace offers in-house Technical Exchanges on a range of topics presented by our own technical staff or industry partners.
- Honors. We earned the Alliance for Workplace Excellence Award for 4 years running and have been named to the Baltimore Sun’s Top 100 Workplaces 2013, 2014, & 2015; an award given based on survey responses from our team members. We are consistently ranked as one of the Top IT Firms in Baltimore by the Baltimore Business Journal.
CollabraSpace is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes.
Make a life at CollabraSpace, not just a living!APPLY NOW