Senior Automated Test Engineer (Cleared)
Title: Sr. Automated Test Engineer
About the job:
Designs, develops, implements, and maintains testing programs in support of Enterprise Level Web Applications to ensure the integration of software, reliability, maintainability, security and other requirements in the total engineering effort. Candidates with a passion for innovation, a sophisticated understanding of software systems and applications, and the ability to effectively evaluate and test software solutions are welcome to apply! You’ve got the hot skills, the winning attitude and the clearance, but maybe your job doesn’t live up to your career goals? At CollabraSpace, you decide which project best suits your interests, talents, and ambitions.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience with 9+ years of IT experience.
- Experience with Selenium Web Driver, Continuous Integration (Jenkins, etc.), Agile Software Development, and SQL/RDBMS
- Clearance: Applicants must be U.S. Citizens possessing an active Top Secret security clearance.
Our work typically includes the following:
- Exercise creative thinking and implement procedures to advance our performance.
- Deliver innovative, flexible, integrated solutions to meet customer’s changing business needs.
- Support and engage in programs, projects and practices behind the Program’s culture and strategy, and comply with all policies and procedures.
- Follow industry and department trends and developments to ensure Program’s services are consistent with, and/or superior to, industry best practices
- Formulate operational concepts
- Perform cost-benefit and risk analysis
- Selection system architecture and preparing specifications for operating systems to ensure designs meet application security specifications.
- May also be asked to document security on both new and fielded information systems or provide accreditation/certification evaluation and test support to ensue all technical security features are considered and functioning properly.
Location: Between L’Enfant Plaza (yellow/green/silver/blue) & Federal Center SW (blue/orange/silver) Metro stops in Washington, DC.
Collaboration is the fusion of people and ideas toward a common goal; and at CollabraSpace it’s part of everything we do. It’s the foundation upon which Collabraspace was created, at the core of our corporate philosophy, and even represented in our logo where different pieces of one circle work together in synergy. As a technical services and product company, Collabraspace supports the critical mission of our nation’s security through ongoing collaboration with our team members, customers, and partners.
Across our 20+ programs we provide enterprise software development solutions and real-time collaboration to both government and private industry. CollabraSpace is headquartered in Annapolis Junction, MD, close to the majority of our work and therefore, close to you.
- Team. At CollabraSpace, we truly believe in the team. We’ll always do our best to find a position that makes you happy to go to work every day, support the charitable causes that are important to you, and encourage your involvement with the company by providing events for the whole family.
- Security. We offer competitive salaries but more than that, we make sure the salary we are offering you can be supported by multiple programs. Why is that important? See bullet #1; if you’re not happy we will do our best to find something that does make you happy.
- Benefits. Our comprehensive benefits package means you pay very little for a full suite of coverage.
- 100% company paid premiums for Health and Dental plans for employees and eligible dependents.
- 100% company paid Life & Disability plans.
- 401(k) & Roth plan with company contribution immediately vested.
- Annual bonus plan, spot bonuses for a job well done, and referral bonuses.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) allowing you to use your time off as you see fit.
- Formal education and training benefits.
- Transparency. You have heard it before but here you’ll truly experience it. The management team “puts it all on the table” and always has an open door.
- Training and Education. It’s part of our collaborative environment. Besides the traditional off-site training which we pay for upfront, CollabraSpace offers in-house Technical Exchanges on a range of topics presented by our own technical staff or industry partners.
- Honors. We earned the Alliance for Workplace Excellence Award for 4 years running and have been named to the Baltimore Sun’s Top 100 Workplaces 2013, 2014, & 2015; an award given based on survey responses from our team members. We are consistently ranked as one of the Top IT Firms in Baltimore by the Baltimore Business Journal.
CollabraSpace is an equal opportunity employer. Employment policies and decisions on employment and promotion are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. The decisions and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees are made in a nondiscriminatory manner, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes.