Systems and Security Administration
System and Security Administrators at CollabraSpace are responsible for ensuring system data is protected against unauthorized disclosure, accidental or intentional loss of data, or unauthorized medications. Our administrators are leaders in determining tactical and strategic direction of operations and monitoring the emerging data security system support technologies. Our administrators are competent and skilled with monitoring and managing large-scale, service infrastructures.
CollabraSpace System and Security Administrators:
- Identify, schedule, perform and account for tasks related to the life cycle support of an enterprise deployment
- Ensure system security policies are available and applied
- Monitor and upgrade system configurations
- Work with Linux, Windows systems, Cisco switch administration and TCP/IP Networks (VLAN and IP Firewalls)
- Provide network/server monitoring services