CollabraSpace is seeking Engineers with experience in software intensive programs. Ideal candidates will have designed and developed in large system environments with experience in requirements analysis, development, integration and support with cloud computing.
- Participate in the development and analysis of new cloud computing technologies including distributed computing approaches such as Hadoop, (HDFS, MapReduce), Hive, Pig, ZooKeeper, etc.
- Write and implement algorithms which make the most of cloud architectures
- Data harvesting (including data conversion and validation) to contribute to knowledge base, providing analytics, and (in some cases) designing UIs
Ideal Candidates have experience in Java EE, customer Cloud ingest & web-tier architecture, and other server side languages. Planning, design and coding experience of information systems is required. Candidates will also have experience in:
- How to develop, configure and tune MapReduce programs to run on large clusters
- NoSQL solutions (Accumulo, Big Table, Cassandra, MongoDB, etc.)
- Data Mining and associated fields (text analytics, NLP, Machine Learning, etc.)
Additional skills preferred include strong analytical and problem solving abilities. Excellent communication skills to interact with partners, customer and support personnel. Ability to work independently or as a team member.
Security Clearance Required
Active TS/SCI with full scope polygraph preferred. Candidates with other clearance levels may be considered.
All applicants must be U.S. citizens. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Employment policies and decisions on employment and promotion are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. The decisions and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees are made in a nondiscriminatory manner, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes.